Guide On How To Use Vitamin C Serum On Face
The Ultimate Guide On How To Use Vitamin C Serum On Face.
Vitamin C serum is undoubtedly an amazing addition to your skincare regime as it benefits the skin in countless ways. It helps add life to the skin and is the key to maintaining healthy, smooth, youthful, and glowing skin all the time. However, simply including it in your beauty ritual won’t help if you don’t know the right order or how to use vitamin C serum on the face! Read on to know the correct way to apply vitamin C serum and get the most out of it before including it in your skincare routine.
Benefits of Vitamin C
Before you learn about how to use vitamin C serum on your face , here are some of the umpteen benefits of including vitamin C in your skincare routine -
- Brightens the skin
- Improves skin texture
- Helps to deal with acne
- Provides sun protection
- Reduces acne, and dark spots
- Fights hyperpigmentation
- Boosts skin hydration
- Protects from free radicals
How To Use Vitamin C Serum?
While using skincare products such as cleansers, moisturisers, sunscreen and more, you massage the product into your skin. However, this is not the case with face serums. The correct way to apply vitamin C serum or any other serum is to dab it all over your face using gentle, tapping motions. When applying the vitamin C serum, avoid rubbing your skin excessively, and let the product absorb into your skin naturally. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply vitamin C serum –
- Step 1: Remove makeup and impurities from your skin by using a vitamin C micellar water.
- Step 2: Eliminate dirt, dust, and impurities from the skin by following it up with a vitamin C face wash.
- Step 3: Get rid of dead skin cells and unclog pores by exfoliating your skin effectively.
- Step 4: To achieve maximum benefits of the ingredient, pour three to four drops of the antioxidant-rich vitamin C serum on your face and dab it all over, including your neck. The correct way to apply vitamin C serumis to give it a few minutes to penetrate the skin well before moving to the next step.
- Step 5: Hydrate and nourish your skin with a vitamin C serum cream.
- Step 6: While stepping out during the day, shield your skin from environmental aggressors and harsh UV rays of the sun by applying sunscreen or a moisturising cream with SPF 40.
Pro tip: Want to know the best time to use vitamin C serum? We recommend using the vitamin C serum twice a day, once in the morning on a cleansed face, and then later at night after removing all the makeup from your face.
Keep the above-mentioned things in mind and make the most of the vitamin C serum. However, make sure to read the directions mentioned on the box of your serum before including it in your skincare routine. Browse through our wide range of Garnier vitamin C skincare products to build an effective vitamin C-enriched skincare ritual. Also, head to the skincare tips section and start making notes on how to flaunt the skin of your dreams effortlessly!