Made with natural ingredients like aloe vera juice and green tea extracts, these products keep your skin feeling soft and supple all day.
Showing you (9) result(s)
Body Cocoon Intense Moisturizing Lotion
Bright Complete Night Cream
Bright Complete Serum Cream UV
Daily Care Moisturising Cream
Garnier Bright Complete Vitamin C Serum Cream SPF 40/PA+++
Garnier Bright Complete Vitamin C Serum Gel, 45g
Sun Control Moisturiser SPF 15
Winter Cocoon Nourishing Cold Cream
Types Of Moisturisers You Need In Your Skincare Bag
Regular moisturisation is the key to maintaining healthy and hydrated skin. But how do you know which moisturiser is best for you? Choosing the right moisturiser for you may seem difficult due to the countless variants of moisturising creams available in the market, but it’s not impossible. You need to understand that everyone’s skin is different and different types of moisturisers serve different purposes. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of different types of moisturisers to help you choose the best one and achieve healthy-looking skin with ease.
- Serum cream- Looking for a cream with the benefits of serum? Go for the vitamin C serum cream with UV that evens and brightens the skin by reducing dark spots, pimple spots, and reversing sun damage. Made with active ingredients such as Yuzu lemon extract and more, this moisturising cream is super lightweight and perfect for days when you don’t feel like applying a greasy product on your skin.
- Day cream- Not sure of your skin type? Try the hydrating, moisturising cream, an all-in-one, all-day cream that will keep your skin hydrated and nourished. Enriched with vitamin E, this hydrating moisturiser is known for its protective, antioxidant properties that quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. This is an ideal moisturiser for oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, or any other skin type.
- Winter cream- Winter can cause your skin to turn dull and dry. The best way to lock in your skin’s moisture while giving it the nourishment it needs during the harsh winter is to use a nourishing cold cream. This moisturising cream is rich in natural ingredients that turn dry and flaky skin in to glowing skin, which makes it one of the best moisturisers for dry skin.
- Sun protecting cream- Using an SPF is a must as over-exposure to sunlight is one of the biggest culprits of skin problems. What if we told you that you can enjoy the benefits of a moisturising cream and an SPF in a single product? Try the sun control moisturiser. It is ideal for everyday wear and one of the best face moisturisers as it quickly absorbs into the skin, penetrates deep to protect your skin from the sun and gives you visible results just in a few days. Further, in order to protect your skin against skin tanning, dark spots, and sunburns, you can also try the cream with SPF 40.
- BB cream- Suffering from clogged pores due to your foundation? Try the all-in-one tinted BB cream that gives you an even-toned, brighter, healthier-looking complexion while hiding imperfections, without applying foundation. Apart from this, the BB cream also moisturises and protects the skin from the sun.
- Night cream- The night cream helps to boost collagen production and makes your skin look plumper and firmer. It also prevents signs of ageing and helps keep skin problems at bay. You can opt for the lightweight, melt-into-the-skin vitamin C yoghurt night cream that exfoliates dead cells and brightens the skin while you get your beauty sleep.
- Body lotion- Applying body moisturiser is one of the few inexpensive ways to pamper yourself. Lock and seal the moisture of your skin with the moisturising body lotion. The skin-loving ingredients of the Garnier moisturiser hydrates, softens, soothes, and restores skin's moisture from within, making it visibly smoother, softer, more supple, glowing, and full of life.
Try a wide variety of Garnier moisturisers to achieve maximum skin benefits and pamper your skin with the love and care it needs. To further add a glow to your skin, and cleanse, brighten your skin with ease, it is best to add other products such as micellar water, vitamin C face serum, sheet mask and more to your regular skincare routine. Apart from this, Garnier also offers a wide range of skincare products for men to help them flaunt the skin of their dreams. Shop now!