How To Pick The Right Hair Care Products
Every girl dreams of flaunting luscious, shiny, and perfect locks and for achieving this, you need to take maximum care of your hair. This not only means visiting your hairstylist regularly but also using the ideal hair care products. Sometimes, we unwittingly damage our hair because we're not using the right hair care products. Picture yourself in front of the hair care products aisle. Feeling anxious? Overwhelmed? Confused? Don’t worry as we’ve got you covered. You can choose the best hair care products for yourself by determining and identifying your hair type and its needs correctly. Yes, it’s that easy. So, let’s get started.
• Determining your hair type
1. Dry scalp – If your scalp feels itchy, flaky, and dry, then the wrong choice of hair care productswill add to your woes. To save your scalp from the constant urge to scratch, you need to choose products with gentle formulations which promote moisturization and helps soothe the frizz, to keep your scalp hydrated. Make sure that you don’t use products containing sulfates as they tend to make your scalp and hair even drier.
2. Oily scalp – For those with an oily scalp, you’ve probably tried all types of shampoos and cleansing solutions in that hair care The best way to keep excess oil at bay is to stay away from moisturizing and use products that can be more effective at getting rid of excess oil or sebum. A pro tip is to avoid using conditioner on your scalp and keep the focus on the mid-shaft and ends.
3. Normal scalp – A normal scalp has just the right amount of oil from the sebaceous glands and you are among the lucky few if you have a normal scalp. In this case, using hair care productswith an evenly balanced formulation of detergents and conditioning agents will help maintain the glory of your tresses.
• Identifying your hair problems
1. Dandruff – Dealing with dandruff is no fun. Having dandruff can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. All you need to do is take the right step at the right time. One of the ways to knock out the problematic yeast is to massage the Garnier shampoo into your scalp and let it sit for about three to five minutes to give the best results.
2. Hair loss – There can be numerous causes of losing hair. Hence, it is important to understand the different causes and find ways to flaunt stronger, healthier and shinier hair. Hair loss can result from factors such as stress, environmental aggressors, sun damage, hormonal changes and more. All you need to do is pamper your hair with a little extra care and find suitable hair careproducts to get rid of hair fall.
Now that you’ve understood your hair type and needs, let us tell you how you can achieve maximum hair benefits with Garnier. The best way to keep your locks feeling soft, supple, healthy and hydrated is by using chemical-free products. You can try the Garnier hair food range that is made of natural ingredients such as papaya, banana, macadamia, aloe vera and is an all-in-one solution to keep hair problems at bay. This range contains shampoo, conditioner and hair masks that are vegan, silicon-free and will help you achieve the hair of your dreams with ease.