Hairstyles for a bad hair day
We all have those days when our hair just won’t look the way we want it to. A bad hair day is something that we all fret about and face regularly. Sometimes your hair can act all stubborn and often you are not sure of what to do about it. Well, don’t worry as we’ve got you covered. You can now look good on a bad hair day as well, without having to spend a lot of time or money. Here’s a list of hairstyles that will come in handy when your locks are not your best friends and have everyone wondering if you’re having a bad hair day.
1. French braid
A French braid is a real bonus if you wake up with frizzy, greasy hair. Opting for this hairstyle will keep your hair in place, without having them look like a mess. A French braid is sure to save even the most disastrous of bad hair days if you make it the right way. Before you start, control the frizz and nourish your hair with the Garnier Fructis Hair Food Mask that can be used as a leave-in conditioner and will help you achieve the desired hairstyle, effortlessly.
Here’s how to braid your hair –
- Grab a large section of your hair from the top center of your head and separate it into three parts
- Start with the French braid in a ‘right over centre, left over center’ pattern
- Keep doing so until you reach the nape region and then, continue with a traditional 3-section braid till the end
- Secure any hair that is left open with bobby pins
2. Top knot
When in doubt, try a top knot. This will keep the hair off your face while making you look stylish. A top knot also instantly elevates your facial features, helps your jawline look more pronounced and makes your cheekbones pop. Before you begin, we recommend that you use a hair conditioner to avoid any tangles and keep your scalp moisturised. Amp up your hair care routine by including one of the best hair conditioners for dry hair, which is the Garnier Fructis Hair Food Papaya Conditioner. Then, you are all set to begin.
Here’s how to create the top knot hairstyle –
- Flip your head over and brush your hair into a high ponytail
- Hold the last loop of your pony through the rubber band, this will allow a small loop of your hair to sit on the top of your head
- Wrap the ends of the pony around the rubber band
- Make it unique by leaving your ends out
3. Messy bun
This hairstyle can be created at any time and anywhere. You will hardly need any effort or even a mirror to do so. It’s one of the best and the easiest style to create. Pre-styling, use a hair serum - You can opt for the Garnier Fructis Hair Serum, which is one of the best hair serums as it smoothens hair without heaviness and helps prevent breakage and split ends.
Here’s how to excel the messy bun –
- There’s rarely anything you need to do
- Take all of your hair and tease it at the crown, this will prevent your hair from looking dead
- Tie it all up the way you like, without having to perfect it
- Don’t miss pulling out a couple of strands to frame your pretty face!
4. Sleek ponytail
A good sleek pony merely requires- some hair oil and practically zero effort. And yes, this cool-girl hairstyle can be done in less than two minutes. Oil your hair thoroughly before you begin. Try the Garnier Ultra Doux Hair Oil that will prep your hair for a sleek look and offer natural nourishment.
Here’s how to make the sleek ponytail –
- Start with damp hair and brush it straight back
- Flip your head over and grab all your hair neatly
- Tie all of it into a tidy ponytail
- Comb your hair from the front to avoid any baby hair from being visible
Browse through a wide range of Garnier hair care products and master the aforementioned hairstyles to make your bad hair days a thing of the past.