Shop Hair Conditioner
For healthier hair that's nourished, smooth and silky, shop from a wide range of conditioners enriched with natural ingredients
Showing you (1) result(s)
- Hair Food
- Ultra Blends
- Hair Food
- Ultra Blends
- Colored Hair
- Damaged Hair
- Dry Hair
- Dull Hair
- Hair Fall
- Strengthened hair
Why, When And How Should You Use A Hair Conditioner?
Styling, colouring and certain environmental factors often take a toll and rob all the nutrients from your hair, leaving it dry, dull, and brittle. No matter the type, texture, or length of your locks, using a hair conditioner regularly helps restore your hair, protect it from damage and is the key to having healthy, shiny, soft, and smooth hair. But what is the big deal with conditioners? Are they that important? How and when should you use a hair conditioner to make a difference to your hair’s health? Is it worth the investment? Let’s find out. Here’s all you need to know about hair conditioners.
Why should you usea hair conditioner?
Think of your hair and scalp as your skin. Just like how moisturising is important after cleansing your face, using a hair conditioner is equally important after a shampoo. Shampooing can make the hair dry, and conditioners help to restore the lost moisture. The benefits of using hair conditioners are as follows:
- Nourishes your hair – Hair conditioners contain hydrating and moisturising ingredients that replenish and nourish the hair. Lathering on a moisturising hair conditionercan help seal the cuticle, minimize frizz, and increase the appearance of fullness and volume.
- Protects from damage – Using a conditioner for dry hair or frizzy hair is a must as it protects your locks from any kind of damage such as heat styling tools, chemical treatments and from harsh external aggressors.
- Detangles the hair – Conditioning your hair makes combing through knots and snags less painful. Conditioned hair is easier to detangle without damaging the cuticle.
- Repairs split ends – Split ends are very common and can happen when the ends of your hair become dry, brittle and frayed. Exposure to extreme weather conditions can also cause split ends and make your hair look unkempt and messy. Hair conditioners gently work to repair these nasty ends.
- Increases elasticity – Hair tends to break off easily and a conditioner strengthens the hair shaft to improve elasticity. When the hair is healthy, it is less prone to breakage.
How and when to use a hair conditioner?
Now that you are aware of why you shouldn’t skip the hair conditioner, let is tell you when and how to condition hair correctly:
Make sure that you have rinsed all the shampoo from your hair. Once that is done, gently squeeze out excess water from the lengths of your hair. Then, take a small amount of the hair conditioner and work it into your hair. Be mindful of where you apply it. Think about the areas where your strands get greasy first – typically the roots. Now, use this thought as a reminder to understand that a hair conditioner needs to be applied only on certain sections of your hair. Since hair conditioners can make fine hair look limp, avoid using it on the scalp and the lengths of the hair. Concentrate on the tips of your hair and use a wide-toothed comb to evenly distribute the hair conditioner through your stands. Leave it on for a few minutes. If you have opted for a deep hair conditioner or a hair mask, you can leave it on for longer. Then, make sure to rinse it off well. If your hair tends to be extra dry or frizzy or both, follow up with a leave-in conditioner or serum. And remember, using the right hair conditioner can make or break the health of your hair. We recommend you go for the paraben-free and silicone-free conditionerto achieve maximum benefits with ease. The paraben-free conditionerhelps to soften your hair while protecting its natural elasticity.
The Garnier conditioners are enriched with active ingredients which moisturises hair, provides nourishment and adds strength to the roots. Browse through a wide range of Garnier hair conditioners that includes henna hair conditioner, conditioner for hair fall, conditioner with vitamin E, almond conditioner, conditioner with herbs,hair conditioner for dry hair and more to pamper your hair with the love and care it needs.