Walking out of the salon with freshly washed and blown out hair is one of the best feelings in the world. However, after one wash your hair falls limp and looks frizzy again. Achieving this look at home can be quite a task for most people. But what if we told you we’ve cracked the code and found out the secret to getting perfectly bouncy and healthy hair at home? The one product that can change your hair care game is a hair mask.
Incorporating a hair mask in your hair care routine can work wonders for your hair. It gives you the look of a salon-like blowout without burning a hole in your pocket. The market has hair masks for all hair types and picking the right one will transform your hair. We are here with a complete breakdown of the importance and uses of a hair mask.
What is a hair mask?
A hair mask is a nourishing hair treatment that deeply conditions your hair. Using a hair mask helps to hydrate your hair, while also repairing it from heat damage. Using a hair mask for dull hair is especially beneficial for coloured hair. It adds back the lost shine to your tresses. Hair masks are infused with the goodness of potent ingredients and butters and oils to deeply nourish your hair.
Importance of using hair masks
- Hair masks are great to add life back to your hair. The deep conditioning properties of hair masks make your hair feel soft, shiny and supple.
- If you have a curly mane, hair masks for curly hair can be your saviour. They help define your curls and make your hair super manageable and bouncy.
- One of the best hair masks uses is to tame frizz. Hair masks for all hair types help to smoothen your flyaways and make your hair extra manageable.
- The nourishing and rich butters help your hair feel extra hydrated and healthy.
- If you are battling with hair concerns like hair fall, dandruff or breakage, a hair mask can be one of the best solutions. The potent ingredients in a hair mask will target your issue and help you combat it.
Choosing the right hair mask for your hair
Hair masks are effective in general, but using the right type of hair mask can make a huge difference. Tailoring the hair mask you use for your hair concerns will help you resolve them effectively. Garnier hair masks have a wide variety and are tailored as per your hair type and concern. Let’s explore each variant of the Garnier hair mask, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Food Banana MaskThis is one of the best hair masks if you are looking to deeply nourish your hair. The goodness of banana gives you 52% more nourished hair instantly. With this Garnier hair mask, you can get bouncy and deeply nourished hair. Simply, use this mask after washing your hair with a Garnier shampoo and conditioner. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Food Macadamia MaskIf your hair concern is frizzy and unruly hair, then this is one of the best hair masks for curly hair. The macadamia and smoothing coconut oil hair mask leave your hair frizz-free for up to 24 hours.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Food Aloe Vera MaskThis hair mask for dull hair adds 4X shine to your hair and gives it the hydration it needs. Infused with thirst-quenching aloe vera, this hair mask is made of 98% naturally derived ingredients and is 100% vegan.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Food Papaya MaskThis Garnier hair mask is one of the best hair masks for hair that is prone to breakage. It is proven to reduce hair breakage by 99% and give you strengthened hair.
These Garnier hair masks are priced at INR 725 each, making them super affordable hair masks. They provide you with nourished and healthy hair, making them a complete bang for your buck!
Along with using these affordable hair masks regularly, it is best to incorporate a serum and oil in your hair care routine as well. This will add extra nourishment to your hair and give your healthy and happy hair.
|Garnier Fructis Hair Food Aloe Vera Mask 390ml
|Garnier Fructis Hair Food Banana Mask 390ml
|Garnier Fructis Hair Food Macadamia Mask 390ml
|Garnier Fructis Hair Food Papaya Mask 390ml